Puyallup Schools Foundation is a non-profit 501(c)(3) foundation that
raises money and supports district educational projects.
Puyallup Schools Foundation is an affiliate of Dollars for Scholars, a
national network of community-based scholarship foundations.
Download the Puyallup Schools Foundation brochure (pdf, 195kb).
Puyallup Schools Foundation serves to identify, encourage, and direct a
flow of resources from the community to enhance education for all
The goals of the Puyallup Schools Foundation are to:
- Provide scholarship awards to outstanding Puyallup School District graduates.
- Receive donations and administer grants for programs and projects which enhance student learning.
- Provide a tax-deductible investment for supporters of students of the Puyallup School District.
Scholarships and Awards
The following is the list of scholarships and awards sponsored by the Puyallup Schools Foundation.
- Robert J. Aylen, DDS Scholarship
- Robert J. Aylen, DDS Vocational/Technical Scholarship
- Edgewood/Milton Kiwanis Scholarship
- Gordon Golliet Memorial Scholarship
- Gertrude Hansen and Kurt Bargmeyer Scholarship
- Stirling R. Harshman Scholarship
- Vernon Hill Memorial Scholarship
- Hunt Elementary School Scholarship
- Maude Walker Jacobs Scholarship
- Duane Kaiser Vocational Scholarship
- Joseph and Phoebe E. Kunkel Memorial Scholarship
- Mary E. Kupfer Memorial Scholarship
- Louise Anne Lyon Scholarship
- Stan Moe Mathematics Scholarship
- Connie Jo Miller Scholarship
- May Nelson Business Scholarship
- Carole J. Ota Scholarship
- Dr. John P. Parrish Memorial Scholarship
- David Peach Memorial Scholarships (3)
- PHS Class of 1955 Scholarship
- PHS Class of 1957 Scholarship (2007-08 only)
- Mark & Emma Snow Family Memorial Scholarship
- Richard G. Soronson Scholarship
- Jim Vest Memorial Scholarship
- Harold O. Wilen Memorial Business Scholarship
- Yates Family Scholarship
- Bill Yates Scholarship
- E. Arthur Larson Scholar-Athlete Award
- Dena McCallum Girls' Inspirational Award
For more information about the Puyallup Schools Foundation, contact Gary Larson, President, at (253) 848-1503, or Brian Fox, Executive Director of Communications, at (253) 841-8703. You can also send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Donations can be made by writing to the Puyallup Schools Foundation, P.O. Box 55, Puyallup, WA 98371.