Come to Puyallup!
are a group of committed educators who work TOGETHER to increase
student learning. Our Special Services department supports high
achievement and learning by providing targeted support in qualified
The following are some reasons why you should join our Special Services team in the Puyallup School District:
- Education specialists are available to assist with individualized education plans (IEPs).
- Our Web-based student management system includes IEP and report writing capabilities.
- Mentors are provided to certificated/licensed employees new to teaching.
- Our salary and benefits package are competitive with surrounding districts.
- A laptop computer is assigned to certificated staff hired as .5 or more.
- Supplemental paid days are offered to special education certificated employees.
- The district is located close to institutions of higher learning.
We look forward to sharing more information about the benefits of working in the Puyallup School District.
The following are positions in the special services department that may be available:
- Elementary and Secondary Special Education Teachers
- School Psychologists
- Speech and Language Pathologists
- Behavior Specialists
- Occupational and Physical therapists
- Educational Audiologists
- Vision Specialists
- Orientation/Mobility Specialists
- Title I and LAP Teachers
- Educational Specialists
- Teachers of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing
- Sign Language Interpreter and Tutors
- Health Service Providers
Current Job Opening in the Puyallup School District: