Facilitate an efficient and consistent standard installation for classroom interactive projectors and/or SMARTBoards and projectors.
If a classroom has:
1. An existing SMARTBoard with a projector installed on a ceiling or wall mounted
2. An existing SMARTBoard with a projector on a cart
- The projector will be removed and replaced with a wall mounted projector.
3. A whiteboard(s) with a projector on a cart
- A wall-mounted interactive projector will be installed.
4. Chalkboard or something similar
- One or two whiteboards and a wall-mounted interactive projector will be installed.
Existing Two Whiteboards (6’ or larger)
Align the projector on the inside edge of the board farthest from the main classroom door. Ensure the installation of the whiteboard will accommodate an ultra-short throw projector
Ensure the board is at the proper height for the grade level being taught and mount the projector.
If appropriate, install a second whiteboard. If not adding a second whiteboard, align the projector with the edge of the board furthest from door.
Make a decision on whether to install one or two whiteboards