Puyallup School District Photography Process
Puyallup School District has an approved vendor list for photography services for the following classifications of photography:
- Elementary Individual and Class Pictures
- Secondary Individual Pictures and Student ID Cards
- Secondary Sports, Dance and Miscellaneous Photography
To view a list of schools, addresses and average student enrollment, click on the link below:
Elementary & Secondary Schools List
All schools have signed contracts with vendors for photography services for the 2016-17 school year.
We will begin accepting application paperwork for photography services for the 2017-18 school year from 9/1/16 through 10/31/16.
Current vendors and pricing for the 2017-18 school year are listed below in the Approved Vendor List link.
Photographers who are interested in providing any or all of the above photography services to the Puyallup School District must:
1) Carefully read the specifications set forth in the District Photography Specifications document. These are the district standards by which all vendors must comply in order to be an approved vendor.
2) Complete and return the Photography Vendor Questionnaire. The questionnaire includes a space for listing references and a Vendor Compliance Certification section.
3) Receive approval from the Purchasing Department PRIOR to contacting any schools about providing services.
4) When chosen by a school to provide services, sign a District Photography Contract (supplied by the school).
5) Upon approval, submit a Photography Information Release Form to each school which will allow the school to release student information for photography identification purposes.
Vendor Approval Process
Purchasing Department will carefully review the documents submitted by
the vendor including the questionnaire, references, photographic samples
and photo CD and/or ASB card samples (if necessary).
Purchasing Department will contact the vendor once they have been
approved. The vendor will then be added to each of the vendor list(s)
below for which they have been approved.
Process for Schools Contracting for Photography Services
1) Verify the vendor has been added to the applicable Approved Vendor List.
2) Complete a District Photography Contract and forward to the photography company for their review and signature.
3) Submit the completed, signed contract to the Purchasing Department for approval.
4) Ensure the photography company submits a Photography Information Release Form.
Approved Vendor Lists
vendors listed under the following links below are approved for
contracting photography services for the category they are listed under
2017-2018 All Vendor Pricing
2017-2018 All Vendor Questions and Answers
2017-2018 Secondary Sports/Dance/Miscellaneous