Forms and Student Records Request
All records requests are processed at this location.

All aspects of the release of information process will be subject to the provisions of Public Law 93-380.  Information will be released only to parents or legal guardians of minor students or to an individual whose records it is, if he/she is 18 or older.

To request a student record, please select the appropriate form below:

Student Records Request Form - current/active student

Student Records Request Form - Inactive or Graduated Students