The Puyallup School District, in partnership with our diverse
communities, educates and inspires students to reach their full
Puyallup School District students will be:
- Skilled in successfully applying knowledge in all required subjects.
- Competent as critical and innovative thinkers able to analyze and solve complex problems.
- Engaged as life-long learners pursuing their goals and dreams.
- Successful as communicators and collaborators.
- Proficient in demonstrating an understanding of and a respect for individual differences.
- Prepared to transition to post-high school opportunities and be able to compete locally and globally.
- Skilled in making life choices that are healthy and socially responsible.
- Motivated to strive for excellence.
In partnership with our communities, we:
- Treat each student as a unique learner.
- Ensure all students have equal opportunities for learning and are
supported in achieving competency in required subject and performance
- Regularly assess, evaluate, and communicate to students, families, and the community the results of student performance.
- Engage parents/guardians, family members, guardians, and students as active partners in the educational process.
- Incorporate concepts of diversity that benefit all and are integral in all district endeavors.
- Communicate effectively with parents/guardians, students, staff, and members of the community.
- Cultivate and maintain partnerships that support district goals.
- Provide students and staff a safe and supportive learning and working environment.
- Demonstrate accountability to all stakeholders.