Records Requests
Cumulative records and Special Education records are maintained by separate
departments:  both departments require photo identification to release any information.

For Special Education Records contact Special Services and Programs.

For Cumulative Records contact school direct or alumni over five years contact
District Cumulative Records Office.

Forms:  Active Student Records Request Form.pdf      Inactive Students Record Request Form.pdf